Instructions for use:
1. Clean the back of the phone and take off the adhesive on the back of the patch
2. Paste the adhesive side of patch on the back of mobile phone near the antenna. The antenna is usually on the top left or top right of the mobile phone, where the patch can reduce the radiation rate more than 95 percent.
RADISAFE is Certified by the World renowned Electronics Measurements and Devices Testing Laboratory CIEMS – CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE, California ,USA to possess Electromagnetic Shielding Effectiveness of 99.95% when tested at the Frequency of 9.375 GHz . One must be aware that currently latest GSM and CDMA phones are operating at a maximum Frequency of 2100 MHz (2.1 GHz) only, whereas RADISAFE is tested to shield Radiation even at a Frequency of 9.375 GHz .
- Reduces mobile phone radiation by 90 – 99.95% (Depending on where you stick it)
- Does not interfere with mobile phone reception and its signal.
- Long life eliminates the need for replacement every year
- Several health benefits
- Suitable for all mobile phones and electronic devices such as TVs, Laptops and Desktop Computers, Monitors, Cordless phones, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Hair dryers